Sunday, September 30, 2007

So......been awhile. Yes...well, no one reads this so what do I care. Why is this so hard to write? Why do I have this writers block?? Its crazy. So girlfriend what are you up to? ......................... I am trying real hard to finish a knitted vest that I started for our Afghans for Afghans campaign...am almost done with it. And I cast on the Tofutsie socks pattern that they posted on their website, Tidal Wave, I think is the name of the pattern, just because I love that yarn and have bought 3 skeins of it....thought I should start something with it. Then..... I have been on a real sock yarn tear... I have more sock yarn than I know what to do with. I just love it. There is something about the fact that socks are considered a "small" project. So I keep thinking that if all I buy is sock yarn I'm really not falling into that "stash builder" spectrum. But... well, there is that yarn...and its, um yarn.....and I really don't have anything like it.......
I'm just sayin"....I have now 4 differnt socks on the needles, two vests, a sweater, and .......what more do you want????? That's normal, right??????...........

1 comment:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

HAY! I'm reading your blog, why is it people don't comment? I'll be at Knitterly with my wheel on Oct. 19th and 20th if your near?....
Trish, or on Raverly TanglewoodTrish