Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friends and three.....

I've had many reocurring incidents, thoughts, dreams . The strangest is the "threes". I've been dreaming about my knitting, about the Dish Rag Tag (it's getting close to me!) about travel, about friends. It was very strange having these dreams that were different, but there were always three of something and my subconcious told me the "three" part is what was important; but I still can't figure out why! I was reading a book this week, The Power of the Three. About three friends and I guess that started all of this dreaming of threes. But then all these other facets of my life kept entering into my dreams, but then thats what dreams are all about. But I just can't figure out the significance of the threes. Of course I had to look it up in a dream dictionary. The obvious was the trinity aspect, mother/father/child...that sort of thing. Nope, doesn't fit in. Odd numbers, especially three means you are creative...OK, that fits. But still doesn't solve the mystery. But three and also friends kept cropping up. I had received an invitation for lunch with the women I went to high school with (small school); I spent some time with my knitting friends at our local yarn shop; I was meeting up with my two best friends for a birthday lunch......friends, threes! Bizzare.

No comments: